- 3D Animation and Rigging
3D Animation and Rigging
Looking for experienced 3D rigging and animation professionals for video games
Full Time, Contractor
Lost Ferry Interactive is looking for people proficient in 3D character rigging and animation.
- You are someone who can rig and animate 3D character models in Maya, Blender (or any other tool) for use in video games.
- You can capture and accurately represent complex body movements and facial expressions in your animations.
- You can build custom rigs and can improvise upon external animation databases and integrate into our game characters.
- You are comfortable animating facial expressions and sync them with voice-overs.
- You have 2+ years of experience in working on video-games or other forms of 3D animated content like movies, web-series, cartoons etc.
- Experience in working with Unreal Engine (or other 3D game engines like Unity) is a plus.
- Basic knowledge or familiarity with motion capture technologies and tools is also a plus.
We encourage freshers who have a great portfolio demonstrating their 3D animation skills to apply.
Lost Ferry Interactive is a new game studio based in Mumbai working on in-house games for PC and consoles. We’re a distributed team and this is a remote (work-from-home) position. We value empathy, trust and honesty and prefer people who are self starters, can manage themselves and adhere to tight deadlines.